Teapot – Cast Iron Dragonfly 800ml
ORDER NOWDELIVERIES OPEN FOR ALL PRODUCTS NATIONWIDE
Out of Stock.
Free Delivery to all major cities & towns nationally on all orders to the value R450 and over
Teapot – Cast Iron – Dragonfly Green – 800ml
- Cast Iron
- 800ml Capacity
- Before using for the first time rinse the pot and infuse it three times with boiling water and dry.
- After each use make sure that the entire pot is clean and dry to prevent rusting. When cleaning you should make sure to clean without dishwashing detergent.
- These premium pots are sealed on the inside for protection. To protect the sealing do not leave tea in the pot for extended periods, such as overnight. This will help in preventing corrosion.
- In the unlikely event of rust the pot can still be used. After cleaning the rusted area with a soft brush, simply re-boil tea. The tanning agent in the tea will react with the iron, producing a black seal, covering the rusted area. This will help prevent the recurrence of rust. Rust is non-toxic, so it will be safe to use.
- Store in a cool, dry place and avoid contact with salt.
- Do not use teapot to boil water.
- Do not place in a dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use for fruit Infusions or flavoured teas, for these use a glass or porcelain pot.
Customer Reviews and Ratings