Aeropress Espresso & Coffee Maker
The AeroPress staged brewing method (immersion then pressure) extracts flavour quicker than any other manual brewing method. E.g. Pour-over, plunger coffee or french press, syphon, Italian mocha pot. This speed reduces bitterness and enhances preferred flavours in your coffee. Unlike other manual brew methods, AeroPress® is less sensitive to grind size, making it more versatile than pour-overs, moka pots, plungers and syphons, which require very specific granularity. AeroPress® shines up light, medium and darker roasted coffees. The micro-fiber filter papers removes all sediment and fines to ensure a perfectly clean cup, unlike Italian mocha pots and plungers/french press. It’s light, compact, and made from BPA free food safe plastic making the AeroPress™ the perfect travel partner or office desk side coffee maker.
- Quick and easy to use (1-2 minutes)
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight, durable and now even more compact and portable
- Versatile and adaptable for both fine and course grinds
- Makes 1 cup of American style coffee (240ml), or 1-3 espresso strength shots. Add water to make 1-3 cups.
- Quicker and easier than pour-overs and syphons
- Less sediment than Italian mocha pot/stove top and plunger/French press
- Great for brewing loose leaf tea, shortening brew time
- Made from food safe Polypropylene
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Weight: 370g including all parts
- Dimensions (coffee maker only): 13cm x 9cm x 9cm
- AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press (plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap),
- 14g scoop,
- Foldable stirrer,
- 350 microfilters.
Instruction Video Link