The AeroPress has fast become the cult brew method of coffee lovers in South Africa and abroad.What makes the AeroPress coffee maker so uniquely special? Its patented dual brewing method is so advanced, its shared only with the most expensive commercial espresso machines. It’s this staged dual brewing method (immersion then pressure) that allows you to consistently extract more flavour quicker than any other manual brewing method such as pour over drippers, plunger coffee or french press, syphon, Italian mocha pot.
Stirring freshly ground coffee into hot water allows the coffee time to swell, and agitate and absorb into the water. Then plunging pressurizes the brew, evenly extracting more flavour in under a minute. This method is a mimic of what the most expensive espresso use to produce rich, smooth flavourful coffee and what makes the AeroPress a favourite in South Africa and even amongst World Barista Champions like Tim Wendelboe and Gwylim Davies. There’s even a World AeroPress Coffee Championship, where all the best barista’s in the world wield very technical recipes to dial in the perfect cup.
- Easy to use
- Faster 2-3 times faster that pour over dripper / french press / syphon
- Less sediment than Italian mocha pots & French press.
- Versatile. Unlike alternative manual brew methods that demand very specific coarseness of grind to work, the AeroPress is less sensitive to grind size making it workable with any size coffee grind.
- The AeroPress coffee plunger shines up any roast style, from acidic coffees to darker bitter coffees.
- Non electric
- Easy cleaning
- The micro-fiber filter papers removes all sediment and fines to ensure a perfectly clean cup, unlike Italian mocha pots and plungers/french press. Its light, compact, and made from BPA free food safe plastic making the Aeropress the perfect travel partner or office desk side coffee maker.
Aeropress Coffee Maker
orders over R750
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.