Klub T1 Volumetric Single Group
Out of stock
Advanced radial group design:
Kedge’s unique radial delivery group head makes sure that the creama is extracted evenly from the ground coffee.
Stainless steel boiler:
Guarantees that the water quality meets environmental protection and health standards.
Superior thermostatic stability:
Laboratory tests have shown that our stainless steel boiler has superior thermostatic effect compared to traditional copper boilers.
Taiwan is the heart of electronic design and manufacture. This guarantees we use the latest and most advance electronics for our machines.
- Color: Red avail. only – see T2 model
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 20″ x 20″ x 23″ , 51cm x 51cm x 58cm
- Electrical: 220V-240V, 50/60Hz, 2000W
- Weight: 112 pounds (51 kg)
- Boiler capacity: 1.6 gal (6 litre)
- Boiler pressure: 1 to 1.2 bar
- Pump pressure: 8 to 9 bar
- Water inlet pressure: 1.5 to 5 kg
- Portafilter size: 58 mm
- Programmable buttons for precise water dosages, mutli-function detector
- Stainless steel heat exchange boiler provides simultaneous espresso and steam
- Advanced radial group design
- Manual control for the creative barista
- Superior thermostatic stability
- All metal panels
- Includes both a double and single portafilter, plus filter baskets and more ….