Sowden SoftBrew Coffee – James 8 cup
Sowden SoftBrew Coffee – James 8 cup. The purpose of the SoftBrew™ filter is to keep the ground beans separated from the water thousands of microscopic holes allow the water to flow and take up the taste without over filtering whilst allowing some ‘fines’ to filter through to the coffee giving the typical ‘body’ of an excellent brew. The method is simple; place the filter in the porcelain pot, put coffee into the filter and pour over hot water at the temperature of your choice – that’s it!
- All Parts Dishwasher safe
- High quality porcelain product
- SUS 304 (18/8) stainless steel filter* SoftBrew is a trademark registered by GJS srl
- Capacity: MAX 1L – 33.8 oz
- Height: 18 cm – 7 1/8 inches
- Width: 11 cm – 4 3/8 inches
- Depth: 19 cm – 7 1/2 inches
- Materials: Jug in porcelain – SUS 304 (18/8) stainless steel filter – Melamine lid
- Care Instruction & Warning: – Do not microwave metal parts – Not suitable for stovetop use – Use caution when handling hot water – Add water making sure you do not exceed the “MAX” level – Keep out of reach of children
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.