Hario Tea Warmer
Hario Tea Warmer -The light of the candle elegantly lights up your dining room during tea time. One candle is included.
- MADE-IN-JAPAN Quality
Most of the manufacturer’s heat resistant glass items are made in their own factory in Japan. From the process of putting the handle onto the body to the assembling process, each piece is meticulously created one by one. Made from silica, borax and boric acid that are all refined from natural minerals. Besides, to remove bubbles from the glass, it is processed with environmental-friendly pure salt, not with heavy metals.
- Safe Base Material, “Heat-Resistant Glass”
The manufacturer’s earth-friendly heat-resistant glass is purely made from refined natural minerals. The material is resistant not only to heat but also to acid. Very useful glass that can be used in a microwave. In order to further increase the safety of the material, it is treated only with natural salt to remove bubbles created inside the glass. No heavy metals such as arsenite and antimony are used.
- Materials: [Glass bowl] heat-resistant glass, [Top plate] stainless steel
- Made in Koga, Ibaraki Prefecture
- Brand Name: HARIO
- Item Size (mm): Diameter 125 x Height 80, Opening Diameter 123
- Box Measurements (mm): 130 x 130 x 90
- Weight (item only)[G]: 300
- Weight (packaging material incl.)[G]: 330
- Does not apply to an open flame.
- Cannot be used in a microwave or an oven.
- Cannot be placed in the dish washer.