The birth of an Italian coffee that revolutionises tastes and the way in which coffee gets prepared at home. A tradition, a daily ritual, nowadays appreciated throughout the world. Personalised coffee, thanks to the fact that the quantity and quality of the blend can be selected directly in the filter. An evolution of the original Moka Express model, created in 1933. Unique and original Trademark of the famous Little man with a moustache.
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel.
- Tightly screw th1e upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the centre post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
- Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavour.
- Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker, Don’t use too fine ground coffee. Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may beed to be replaced. Never use the pot without water
- Wash by hand with warm water. Dry throughly with a towel. Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation. Do not use soap or detergent. Do not use in a dishwasher. Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products
Moka Pot Bialetti 3 Cup White
orders over R750
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.